Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Of Bagels and Pancakes


After watching Food Paradise on tv I absolutely crave for bagel and pancake. I remember having them especially for breakfast in Europe.

When I went for an interview in Zurich I had the New York Bagel from Starbucks which was a minute walk from my hotel. The bagel was stuffed with delicious smoked salmon with philly soft cheese. I also bought a vegetarian pizza which I failed to finish after having the yummy bagel.

Pancakes were my favourite when we were in CI. My husband likes them hot with maple syrup and butter during weekends. There were fluffy ones and crispy ones like the French crepe. The fluffy ones can be easily obtained from Co-op.





pancakes with maple syrup and butter








bagel with smoked salmon and soft cheese

0 comments on "Of Bagels and Pancakes"

Post a Comment

 

Animals in the Wild World and Crossing to the City © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof