Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 4 July 2011

Welcome Ramadhan 1432 H !




I am very happy that Ramadhan is coming very soon. I like Ramadhan more than Syawal.




I can still remember how Ramadhan was when I was young back in kampong. I love Opah's cooking for buka puasa. I ate everything except nasi. I love all kuih. I love all sweet drinks. Opah will ask us to send kuih to neighbours. If we were fortunate, we will get something in return :). No matter rain or shine we still had to send kuih to neighbours about an hour before buka puasa. Nowadays I cannot eat anything that I desire. Probably because of old age or other unavoidable factors. Everything is different now. Nevertheless I love Ramadhan with all my heart.

0 comments on "Welcome Ramadhan 1432 H !"

Post a Comment

 

Animals in the Wild World and Crossing to the City © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof